Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pink on the lips of your lover, ´cause Pink is the love you discover


I want to start this post with lyrics :

Pink it´s my new obsession 
Pink it´s not even a question 
Pink on the lips of your lover, ´cause 
Pink is the love you discover 
Pink as the bing on your cherry 
Pink ´cause you are so very 
Pink it´s the color of passion 
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion 
Pink it was love at first sight, yea 
Pink when I turn out the light, and 
Pink gets me high as a kite 
And I think everything is going to be all right 
No matter what we do tonight 
You could be my flamingo 
´Coz pink is the new kinda lingo..."

Thinking about my outfit from yesterday, the lyrics of Aerosmith's song came into my head. I can't stop singing now :D  I totally adore the scarf on my head . It's my favorite. Guys please listen the song :) 

Мислейки за outfit-а ми от вчера , текста на песента на Aerosmith ми дойде в главата ! Сега не мога дори да спра да е пея :D . Супер много си го обичам това копринено шалче на главата ми . Хора , моля ви слушайте песента.

top- TOPSHOP
skirt: ATMOSPHERE
heels: ZARA
earrings: MBG - Mystic Bulgaria
















Chanel body 

little Avene Eau Thermale ( I can't leave witout it ) and little dry shampoo

YSL palette



5 comments:

  1. Много готин аутфит, шалчето е чудесно допълнение и ти отива. И аз не мога в тези жеги без термалната вода :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. świetnie wyglądasz! Podoba mi się stylizacja i Twoja energia, która płynie z tych optymistycznych zdjęć;D
    pozdrawiam M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасни розови акценти с шалчето и колана :) И песента е добра!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mnogo ti otiva tozi stil.njakak si mi napomniash sexy pin up girl kato izluchvane.btw i az se kulna v suhia shampoan na Klorane:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Страхотно си се облякла... Харесва ми как полата и блузата сe сливат :) като рокля.

    ReplyDelete