Monday, August 22, 2011

Floral...

My old beautiful floral dress is back :) There is no way not to love this dress , because  it's perfect for night and day , for walk or for talk :D I wear this dress when I have work , when I travel , every time . She is perfect for every occasion , because it's comfortable. I love comfortable clothes that makes me feel good and I am more confident . Confident and comfortable means success !
 One of the things I love the most is coffee !  I adore "starbucks" I drink starbucks even @ home , we bought coffee beans from "starbucks" and make a coffee in our incredible coffee machine :D I love the coffee at home . This one is cold ice coffee , I love to joke and I am saying to the bartender " I want coffe choko-moko-koko" ha -ha (OMG I can't remember everything :D ) 
The other coffee is Julius Meinl is Wiener coffee and it's aromatic and very nice too :) I really love to drink good coffee with good quality . I hate poor quality coffee.  It's very important for me to drink coffee in the morning.

It's very hard to find your perfect flat. I am searching for a quiet place with good location. It's hard, believe me !
 I am wishing you a very,very beautiful and successful week and lots of nice emotions and feelings. Do not forget to experiment with your vision . SMILE ! LOVE YOU:)




in the end of the day :) the perfect view

white flowers

shy picture


the wind works for me :)



floral prints ;)



1 comment:

  1. really like that dress!!! xoxo
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete