Sunday, June 19, 2011

RELAXING WEEKEND



(Me in Sofia)(Аз в София)
dress:Rocha.John Rocha ; Bag: DKNY 
Hello :) Those are the pictures from my weekend
With my bff and my boyfriend
Saturday - I was in Sofia with my boyfriend , we saw all the galleries with interesting expositions .
It was very interesting :) 
Sunday - with my BFF Vega in Hisar (city near by Plovdiv) 
Това са снимки от моя weekend .
Събота- Бях в София с моя мъж :D Видяхме всички галерии , в които имаше интересни експозиции . Беше много интересно . Особено "Архивите на планетата - един французин фотографира света 1911-2011"Бях много впечатлена също и от картините на  J.Pang( всъщност не съм сигурна , че така му се пишеше името , но както и да е)
Много беше сладко всичко от Mr . Clement в Modern Art Gallery 
Jeaans - Zu Element, T-shirt- Boss, Shoes- Boss
My boy
Then the best thing came - my book "Parisian Chic" by Ines de la Fressange arrived from London
SO HAPPY about that. This book is priceless...




DRIVING  :D I AM SO FUNNY





Here we are in Hisar with V , drinking coke and enjoying the sun
My dress is by - ANNIE GREENABELLE and it's grown organically 
Тук сме с V , пием кола и се наслаждаваме на слънцето ...

This is my best friend- VEGA - She 's obsessed with cosmetics - Look at her best things :)
(She's a maniac, she wants to have everything..)




No comments:

Post a Comment