Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kate Moss Quotes








Everyone's projecting onto you, or you feel like everyone is judging you. I feel like I'm being judged a lot of the time. You become really self-conscious. - Kate Moss

I was definitely living fast. I was working, traveling a lot, playing. I didn't stop. It all became unbalanced. - Kate Moss
Calvin was very clever. We did the pictures and made the commercial, and that really worked. - Kate Moss

I have a dress-up chest at home. I love to create this fantasy kind of thing.  - Kate Moss

People don't hear me talk. They don't expect me to. - Kate Moss


Via BrainyQuote

5 comments:

  1. I love Kate Moss, I whis I could be thin as she is :D
    Like your blog, I follow you, and I hope you'll do the same!!


    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE KATE MOSS! great post! :D love your blog:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is perfect <3

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete