Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Spring Break























My School Spring Break was kinda boring, but i have some photos to share ;) Nothing interesting happens for those 10 days :) The only one interesting thing is that soon i will be a real driver. And i am very proud of myself.
I love photography . I did photos of beautiful flowers, the sky, some new stuff i got :) things like that :) ...
Bracelet: Cavalli
IT BAG : D&G Lily
Beige Boots : Zara
Snake Bag: Mango
Leggins : Stradivarius
Black Jacket : Zara Basic
Military Golden Coat : Idea by me . Made by studio for fashion design " Dizain 54 " (dizain_54@abv.bg)
T-Shirt-Armani

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. And I absolutely adore this black/gold blazer... wow!
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Втората чантичка е страхотна, много ми харесва! Снимката на магнолията е много красива, едно любимо мое цвете през пролетта. Рядко има нещо хо-финно от нея!

    ReplyDelete