Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pinky in the park

Holla ! This is my first visit of Boris Garden in Sofia :) It's near to my home , but I never had that free time to sit on the bench and relax. Now I got those nice hours with my friends from the university :) 2 fashionistas that make those pictures for me :) 
I love oversized pullovers ,in bright colors of course :)
Something happen with me last night , I got a allergy reaction on my lips ,thats why my mouth looks so strange :D
pullover-H&M
pants: atmosphere
shoes : topshop
sunglasses : MDG 



















2 comments:

  1. Сладурки :) Много ти отива розово :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I like this shooting in the park!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete