Sunday, September 25, 2011

new in and quick outfit


Hello , I love relaxing sundays :) And my outfit is relaxed too :D oversized t-shirt ,comfortable pants and flats.
The other photos are from my city , now I feel a little bit nostalgic about Plovdiv , because I'm leaving today . Last days the only things I do is preparing my new flat :) Of course in the same time I'm feeling very exited , I have my little heaven in Sofia :) My flat will be the most beautiful ! :D










 small part of my new things for fall/winter season

3 comments:

  1. Пловдив е прекрасен град! Иии хубави обувки.

    http://dew-loving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Zara ankle boots are so comfortable! I got the black ones. But the second booties I can't recognize... A little help? (To be honest, I think I saw them in Zara again but not so sure)

    ReplyDelete