Thursday, July 15, 2010

summer summer summer trip:)














I want to share photos from my summer trip in France :) Au sud de la France :) Nice,Cannes , Monaco...It was fantastique:) I love France as you know:) And i am inlove with Cannes...Amazing city.. lovely atmosphere... Everything was perfect.. and now i feel so happy...:) AND the other cool thing.. i am going on summer trip again after 5 days :) 20th of july i am starting long trip about 10 days ... around Europe.. I will visit my favourite city PARIS again... " Zagreb-Milan-Geneve-Paris-Reims-Munich" I cant wait too see the best cities in EUROPE :) I hope you'll enjoy my stupido photos :) But this is me i am not a pro:) I am me.

2 comments:

  1. Summer beauty queen! You look very stylish in all outfits but my favourite is the first one, also love the red shoes. You remind me of Carrie Bradshaw. I'm sure you made some really good purchases and I'd love to see them in your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Много ми харесаха и двете рокли на цветя.
    Приятна екскурзия из Европа.

    ReplyDelete